For people who are strict and regimented or even fanatical with themselves or for those who use their knowledge to gain an upper hand. They constantly devour information and philosophies purely to make themselves better people but often without truly integrating it. In the positive mode, these people will be accepting of themselves and their own innate knowledge and experiences, without wanting to be superior to others.
• fanatical about self-improvement
• driven to acquire knowledge
• excessive self-discipline
• content with own, knowledge
• ownership and utilization of own knowledge